A “cookie” is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how visitors use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, using minimal memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (also known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and allow or block temporary or permanent cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating the cookies in your browser) recasens.com will not link the cookies’ stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These allow users to navigate through a web page, platform or application as well as use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carrying out the process of buying an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow users to access our services with some predefined general characteristics according to preferences stored in your computer, such as the language, the type of browser used, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies, set by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of unique users to our site and perform statistical measurement and analysis of the services offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies, either set by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he or she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third party cookies: The recasens.com website may use third party services that, on behalf of recasens.com, collect information for statistical purposes, including use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with headquarters in the United States at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies that collect information, including the IP address of the user, will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set forth by Google.com at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html, including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google.