Marine Binding gives a perfect finish to fabric edges in the marine world.
Wide Variety of Colors
Marine Binding, made from solution-dyed acrylic fiber, is the ideal solution in the nautical world for achieving a perfect finish to marine canvas and sailcloth edgings.
Marine Binding is available in straight or diagonal cut, made from the same material as Recacril® Marine fabric, and therefore shares the same properties of resistance to fading and the elements.
Diagonally cut bindings are more flexible than straight cut ones, making them preferable for finishes on curved edges. Each side edge of the Marine Binding is doubled over and welded so that once sewn into position it provides a perfect finish.
Straight cut Marine Bindings are 7/8” wide and the diagonally cut ones are 1” wide.
Marine Binding Warranty
For 10 years after installation, RECASENS warranty covers their fabrics against decomposition and fading only, for regularly maintained fabrics under normal use and environmental conditions.
RECASENS will either, at its discretion, replace free of charge or reimburse the invoice value of the section of fabric recognized as faulty, excluding any costs or any other compensation for any reason whatsoever.
The warranty does not protect against any damage due to abuse, neglect, vandalism, burns of any kind, fires and natural disasters.
Consequently, the warranty excludes the following damages:
- Faulty maintenance or the use of unsuitable products or instruments: no detergent, chemical product or solvent can be used, NOR any scraper or other instrument that may damage the surface.
- Defects due to the aging and normal wear of the fabric.
- Atmospheric or phytosanitary pollution.
- Soiling caused by animals.
- The repair of damage or defects in the fabric resulting from accidents or acts of nature.
- Faulty assembly or handling by the user, the projection of various products, hanging objects on the fabric, falling objects, bumps, road accidents, vandalism, burns from cigarettes or other sources, and fire.
- Lightning or unusual climatic or environmental conditions.
The warranty excludes the cost of any mechanical device (hardware, mechanisms, structures, etc.) as well as any cost of manufacturing, assembly and installation.
The warranty takes effect from the date of installation of tops and covers or any other product made with RECASENS canvases.
RECASENS canvases are a component of the final product. If you detect any defective fabric, please contact the installer or distributor from whom you purchased the product.