In light of the continued growing impact of COVID-19 on our daily lives, we wanted to address any concerns and questions you may specifically have about Recasens USA.
While it is true that Spain has issued a Royal Decree proclaiming a State of Alarm, manufacturing operations are continuing at our plants in accordance with the safety guidelines outlined in the decree. Because of our longstanding commitment to the health and wellbeing of our employees, we are proud to say that our plants will continue to weave and finish fabric at full capacity!
The following measures have been taken in Spain to further ensure the health and safety of our workers:
- All visits to our facilities have been postponed.
- No training or informative conference will be held while this Royal Decree is in force.
- Our Area Sales Managers will be available to customers both by phone and email, either for daily issues or to reschedule visits.
- Company workers have been instructed on hygiene and precautionary measures to minimize the risk of contact as much as possible.
- Remote work is being encouraged for workers who have the ability to do so.
Here in the US, we are prepared to provide continuity of service to our customers.
- A container with additional inventory was delivered to our NC warehouse just last week.
- Another container load of fabric is being assembled now in Spain and should be loaded and sent to the port two weeks from now.
- Recasens USA operates on software that can be used from home, and our associates have the option to work from home if they choose to do so.
- Our main phone line can be forwarded to wherever we are.
- Our warehouses are operational and have no intentions of closing.
To date, our industry has enjoyed a strong start to the 2020 season. We do not know what the next few weeks will bring to our country and our industry, but Recasens is financially and logistically positioned to weather this storm, and we will carry on offering outstanding service and fabrics during and after this crisis passes.
We sincerely thank you for your continued support during this challenging time and are here to provide you with the same.
Wishing you and yours health and prosperity,
Doug Dubay, National Sales Manager